Author Lisa Schultz-Fred reveals how her life was forever changed in the book “Mourning Journey” on one August afternoon in 2005. While out on a family bicycle ride, her beloved husband of twenty-one years, Pat, was killed when he accidentally collided with a truck.
Her book recounts that tragic day and the tremendous challenges she and her family faced going forward. But she found hope in the Lord, which is available for anyone, no matter the circumstances they find themselves in. If you are hurting or feel hopeless in any situation in life, this book will give you the help and tools to keep living life.
Her inspiring story will encourage readers that they too can heal after a traumatic loss. Lisa shares her weaknesses that we all have felt, and how she fought through the enemies lies. It provides all the scripture that we need to know that Jesus Christ is walking with us through the valley, and He is with us all the way. This book is Lisa’s story of her journey from utter despair to finding love again. It is a hopeful and encouraging story, one that can encourage anyone suffering from grief, loss, depression, and despair.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free (Minnesota Viking Library System)
- Mourning Journey (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Mourning-Journey-Choosing-Happily-After/dp/0997098708/
In July, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters that a federal vaccine mandate was “not the role of the federal government.”
Yet on 9/9/2021, Joe Biden announced a forced vaccine, which we believe should never be a condition for employment and we see this as nothing short of tyranny.
As the government continues to reach into the jurisdiction of the church and family we providing a letter of religious exemption and you can use this template created and tailor it to your specific use.
Some more Vaccine Mandate Resources: https://prayvotestand.org/vaccine
Praying for each of you!
- Pastor Tim Molter, PastorTim@CCFergusFalls.com
ps. You can get a 4-pack of clear face shields for about 10 dollars at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DL25PT6/
Local, State, and Church Updates:
- January 10th, 2022 – Fergus Falls School Board voted to allow Staff Vaccine Mandate: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFNEWS/posts/3020603498254747/
- January 10th, 2022 – MN-OSHA will begin enforcing the majority of “OSHA ETS Rule”: https://www.felhaber.com/today-mn-osha-will-begin-enforcing-the-osha-ets-rule-unless-supreme-court-intervenes/
- January 7th, 2022 – US Supreme Court to hear case on Vaccine Mandate: https://www.constructiondive.com/news/supreme-court-covid-vaccine-mandate-decision-contractor-construction-come-days/616819/ listen to the arguments at: https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/audio/2021/21A244 and at C-SPAN: https://www.c-span.org/video/?516920-1/supreme-court-oral-argument-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-large-employers
- October 20th, 2021 – Fergus Falls School Board voted to end student Mask Mandate: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFNEWS/posts/2959434277705003/
- October 18th, 2021 – How Should the Church Respond to Mandates? http://timothymolter.com/2021/10/18/how-should-the-church-respond-to-mandates/
- July 29th, 2020 – A Biblical Case for the Church’s Duty to Remain Open http://timothymolter.com/2020/07/29/a-biblical-case-for-the-churchs-duty-to-remain-open/
- Calvary Chapel Fergus Falls 2019-2020 response to Covid-19: https://ccfergusfalls.com/covid-19/
- Trail Life and American Heritage Girls July 22, 2022
- Local Resources and Help June 17, 2022
- How to do a Bible Study April 22, 2022
- SOAP Journaling and Family Bible Time April 22, 2022
- Why Study the Bible – Inspiration, Infallibility, and Inerrancy April 8, 2022
- Radical (Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream) by David Platt February 28, 2022
- Tough Questions December 13, 2021