Don’t miss out on the FREE gift!
God knows who you are, and He cares about you. He knows your name and everything about you. But do you know God personally? You were created to know Him in a personal way, like a relationship between a child and a loving parent. But we have a problem which is that we have all done things that do not please God called sin which causes separation between us and God. This leaves each of us with the feelings of guilt, shame, emptiness, loneliness, and fear.
Now, some people think if you try to be a ‘good person‘(see the 10 Commandments in Exodus 20:2–17 and Deuteronomy 5:6–21) you can please God or earn favor with God, forcing Him to overlook your wrongs of sin, so you can enter Heaven. But the truth is we have all “sinned” many times, and the end result of sin is always death, which is eternal separation from God in Hell and God’s wrath will be revealed on Judgment Day. The Bible says God desires a personal relationship with us, and that only God can wipe away our record of sin by requiring a perfect sacrifice.
This is why God sent His one and only Son as the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Jesus never sinned, yet He paid our debt of sin on the cross with His life’s blood so that we can be forgiven. Jesus died for us and rose from the grave, proving He alone has made the way for us to be right with God. God LOVES you, and He desires for your sins to be forgiven and for you to know Him personally as your Heavenly Father. We can’t earn salvation, but can only receive it by trusting in Jesus Christ and the work He has done.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed and every day we get one day closer to eternity, but you can have confidence knowing that you will spend eternity with God forever in Heaven. If you want this assurance then believe you are a sinner, that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, that He was buried and rose from the dead. Turn all of your life over to God, ask for His forgiveness, and then receive His promise. If you are ready to make Jesus your Savior and Lord, and commit your life and future to Him who alone can save, we suggest praying the following prayer:
- “God, I realize that I’m a sinner and that my sin separates me from You. I believe that You love me and sent Jesus to die on the cross for my sins, and that He was buried and rose from the dead. Lord, please forgive me from all my sins as I now surrender all my life to You. Help me from this day forward to follow You and put Your Spirit within me so that I may do Your will. God, thank You for loving me, and thank You for being my Savior, my Lord, and my Friend. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”
Did you pray this prayer?
If you have decided to surrender all of your life to Jesus and receive Him as your Savior and Lord, you are now born again, that is born from above as God’s Spirit now lives within you. May we be the first to say “Welcome to the family of God!”
“Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” Romans 5:1-2
Here are a few things that will help you to grow as a follower of Jesus Christ…
- PRAY — prayer is like a telephone line that goes directly to God. You get to spend time talking to Him every day, and the more the better. Philippians 4:6
- READ THE BIBLE — the Bible is like a love letter from God you get to read. The more you read it, the more you’ll draw closer to the Author. 1 Peter 2:2
- FELLOWSHIP — spend time with those who will encourage you and have friends who love God. Find a good, Bible-believing church. Hebrews 10:24-25
- WITNESS TO OTHERS — share your decision to follow Jesus Christ with others. Pray for a burden for the lost, opportunities to share the gospel, and boldness to invite people to place their faith in Jesus also. Mark 16:15
“If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.” John 13:17
» We have many helpful resources that will help you grow in Christ, and we strongly encourage you to utilize them. «