Video: Change – Needing More by Billy and Franklin Graham
We usually post a recommend book but this month we are posting a video. This special message is from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, called “Change – Needing More”.
We all want change for the better. But what if you can’t get the change you need most? Follow three lives on the verge of disaster that desperately needed something more.
Watch it for free at: https://billygraham.org/video/change-needing-more/
Book: Mourning Journey (Choosing to Live When Happy Ever After Dies) by Lisa Schultz-Fred
Author Lisa Schultz-Fred reveals how her life was forever changed in the book “Mourning Journey” on one August afternoon in 2005. While out on a family bicycle ride, her beloved husband of twenty-one years, Pat, was killed when he accidentally collided with a truck.
Her book recounts that tragic day and the tremendous challenges she and her family faced going forward. But she found hope in the Lord, which is available for anyone, no matter the circumstances they find themselves in. If you are hurting or feel hopeless in any situation in life, this book will give you the help and tools to keep living life.
Her inspiring story will encourage readers that they too can heal after a traumatic loss. Lisa shares her weaknesses that we all have felt, and how she fought through the enemies lies. It provides all the scripture that we need to know that Jesus Christ is walking with us through the valley, and He is with us all the way. This book is Lisa’s story of her journey from utter despair to finding love again. It is a hopeful and encouraging story, one that can encourage anyone suffering from grief, loss, depression, and despair.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free (Minnesota Viking Library System)
- Mourning Journey (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Mourning-Journey-Choosing-Happily-After/dp/0997098708/
- New Believers Correspondence Course February 23, 2023
- Pastor Appreciation Month October 17, 2022
- Reasons for Hope Conference September 25, 2022
- Trail Life and American Heritage Girls July 22, 2022
- Local Resources and Help June 17, 2022
- How to do a Bible Study April 22, 2022
- SOAP Journaling and Family Bible Time April 22, 2022