We usually post a recommend book but this month we are posting a recommend movie. Everyone has to deal with crises in life, including Christians. And sometimes, the reality of life can seem unbearable. But we can rest in the knowledge that God loves us, He weeps in our times of pain, and He can be glorified through suffering. Narrated by Dr. James Dobson, Hope for Hurting Hearts tells the stories of how Greg and Cathe Laurie, Jeremy Camp, Nick Vujicic, and their families dealt with times of trial. Each of these individuals has stood at a “spiritual crossroads” marked by challenging and painful circumstances, and each has chosen the road of trusting, following, and glorifying God.
You will be encouraged by these intimate accounts, which give a glimpse into God’s perspective on suffering, and declare that there truly is Hope for Hurting Hearts.
[Dove approved (12+). Approx. 75 minutes.]
How to get this resource:
- See if the movie is available from your local library – It’s free
- Hope for Hurting Hearts movie (Harvest Christian Fellowship) at: http://www.harvest.org/hope-for-hurting-hearts.html
- Hope for Hurting Hearts movie (Christian Book) at: https://www.christianbook.com/hope-for-hurting-hearts/pd/010528
- Hope for Hurting Hearts movie (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Hope-Hurting-Hearts-Greg-Laurie/dp/B00DQ6S5S4
- Hope for Hurting Hearts movie (Walmart) at: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hope-for-Hurting-Hearts/31337128