This book is a timeless classic on Hell’s latest novelties and heaven’s unanswerable answer. A masterpiece of satire, this classic has enlightened readers with its sly and ironic portrayal of human life. C.S. Lewis gives us the correspondence of the worldly-wise Screwtape to his nephew Wormwood, a novice demon in charge of securing the damnation of an ordinary young man.
The Screwtape Letters is an engaging account of temptation, pride, and the ultimate victory of faith over evil forces. If you have ever had a sinful thought that appeared to be at random, think again. This book will remind you that the enemy shoots fiery darts continually trying to bring us down. Ultimately this book closes with the victory we have in Jesus and encourages readers to stay close to God.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free (Minnesota Viking Library System)
- The Screwtape Letters (The Chapel Store) at: http://thechapelstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=11819
- The Screwtape Letters (Christian Book) at: https://www.christianbook.com/the-screwtape-letters-c-s-lewis/9780060652937/pd/52934
- The Screwtape Letters (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Screwtape-Letters-C-S-Lewis/dp/0060652934
- The Screwtape Letters (Walmart) at: https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Screwtape-Letters/908724