Welcome to the Tough Questions Series, where we tackle four main questions and give answers that deal with life, God, and the church.
The churches in Fergus Falls, MN will be working together to answer these questions and share them with our community and our world.
We hope you’ll draw closer to God through these resources!
1) Is it reasonable to believe in God?
* Mark Cahill Ministries – Get your FREE book called ‘One Heartbeat Away’
* Answers in Genesis by Ken Ham – Learn about Creation and review the evidence
* Sean McDowell and Josh McDowell have resources from an intellectual viewpoint
* The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel – Discover the proof from a former atheist
2) How could a loving God allow pain and suffering?
* In the book “The Problem of Pain”, C.S. Lewis, one of the most renowned Christian authors and thinkers, examines a universally applicable question within the human condition: “If God is good and all-powerful, why does he allow his creatures to suffer pain?”
* Got Questions Ministries – Q. Why does God allow the innocent to suffer?
* Got Questions Ministries – Q. Why does God allow evil?
3) Is Christianity too narrow?
* Billy Graham Evangelistic Association – Why do Christians believe Jesus is the only way of salvation?
* Educating Our World with Don Stewart – Learn answers to questions about Jesus Christ.
* Got Questions Ministries – Q. Is Christianity really unique, or is it just one of many roads on the path to Truth?