Imagine 1,500 people arriving an hour early for church, or watching 500 people be baptized in a few short hours in the pacific ocean, and Bible studies more popular than anything else. These are just a few of the amazing things that transpired during the Jesus movement of the 1970’s and they are captured within the pages of ‘The Reproducers’.
Yes, the stories contained within this book are from forty years ago, but the truths that transformed these lives are as real and true today as they were in 1972 when this book was originally published. It is my prayer that you would be blessed, encouraged, and challenged as you read the testimony of what God did and what He desires to do today through people just like us.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free
- The Reproducers (FREE digital PDF) at: http://calvarycca.org/wp-content/uploads/ReproducersEbook2013.pdf
- Read our free copy online at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H69-Jn_ebwl6jK_-rqjka47CZqwADCBx
- The Reproducers (The Chapel Store) at: http://thechapelstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=24554
- The Reproducers (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reproducers/dp/0983595003
Joe Focht, Pastor at Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia says:
“I believe The Reproducers captures the heartbeat of the Jesus Movement. As I read and re-read the book, I am overwhelmed with the beauty, power, and simplicity of Jesus, His Spirit and His Word. ‘Lord uncomplicate us, cause us to be flexible and grace us with a fresh and continued Jesus Movement.'”