If all you had to reference were the Bible, what would Church look like?
If God had it His way, what would our churches look like?
God’s Church started as a radical, spiritually intimate gathering of believers that ultimately changed history. Yet millions today are content to be mere observers at church. Many more have left, brokenhearted and cynical. But God is waking up His people—people who will risk anything and sacrifice everything to be the dynamic, world-changing Church of Scripture.
In “Letters to the Church”, author Francis Chan invites readers to wrestle with the fact that many churches have drifted from God’s desire for them. He challenges Christians to ask, “What does God want for His Church? When Jesus returns, will He find us caring for His Bride—even more than for our own lives?”
Letters to the Church reminds us of how powerful, how glorious the Church once was … and calls us to once again be the Church God intended us to be.
Speaking out of deep love for the Church, pastor Francis Chan guides Christ followers to live out God’s magnificent and beautiful vision for His Church—a vision we may have lost but God has never forgotten.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free
- Letters To The Church (Letters to the Church) at: https://letterstothechurchbook.com/
- Letters To The Church (Christian Book) at: https://www.christianbook.com/letters-to-the-church/francis-chan/9780830776580/pd/776585
- Letters To The Church (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Church-Francis-Chan/dp/0830776583/
- Letters To The Church (Walmart) at: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Letters-to-the-Church/694581263
Someone once mentioned to Pastor Francis Chan “I didn’t really like worship today.” To which he replied “That’s okay, we weren’t really worshipping you.”