As a shepherd, Phillip Keller shares his insights into the life and character of sheep–and of the Good Shepherd who loves and cares for them. This beloved classic will give new meaning to the ageless Shepherd Psalm, enriching your trust in and love for the Lord who watches closely over you.
In these pages you will discover an uplifting expression of Christ’s love for those that trust him as their protector, guide, provider and faithful keeper. Travel the shepherd’s path to the green pastures and cool, refreshing waters of Psalm 23.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free
- A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 (The Chapel Store) at: http://thechapelstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=12578
- A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 (Christian Book) at: https://www.christianbook.com/shepherd-looks-psalm-mass-market-edition/w-keller/9780310274414/pd/74414
- A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Shepherd-Looks-Psalm-23/dp/0310291429
- A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 (Walmart) at: https://www.walmart.com/ip/A-Shepherd-Looks-at-Psalm-23/9603334