You getting married or you are married and it’s “for better or worse.” Whichever term describes your relationship status today, it can be better tomorrow. That’s because God has designed marriage to be a relationship of deep unity and strength. Despite the challenges that couples face today, marital harmony need not be considered an impossible ideal. Wayne A. Mack recognizes the challenges before us, and shows us how to meet those challenges with growing success.
Mack’s biblically-based approach to marriage offers practical insights on God’s design for marriage, marital roles (his and hers), communication, finances, sex, child rearing, family worship, and more. This book is a guide for husbands and wives to study together and offers true hope and help where couples need it most. Also at Calvary Chapel Fergus Falls we also use this book for our Premarital Classes.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free
- Strengthening Your Marriage (The Chapel Store) at: http://thechapelstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=11719
- Strengthening Your Marriage (Christian Book) at: https://www.christianbook.com/strengthening-your-marriage-wayne-mack/9780875523859/pd/53854
- Strengthening Your Marriage (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Strengthening-Your-Marriage-Wayne-Mack/dp/0875523854
- Strengthening Your Marriage (Walmart) at: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Strengthening-Your-Marriage/704058