What does it mean to be a man? Moreover, how does a father instill these qualities in his son?
Beginning with a biblical perspective of manhood, author-pastor Robert Lewis shares a unique approach to shaping a boy into a man by equipping him with three essential elements: a vision, a code of conduct, and a cause (Christianity) in which to invest his life. By Raising a Modern-Day Knight, is as insightful as it is practical in raising a boy to be a chivalrous, godly man.
Using the customs of pursuing knighthood in the medieval era, author Robert Lewis draws parallels to achieving manhood today. It’s a meticulous process that requires vision, goals and an uncompromising character. Inside this book, you’ll find solid advice to help you courageously lead your son into a biblical masculinity that will impact others.
How to get this resource:
- See if the book is available from your local library – It’s free
- Raising a Modern Day Knight (The Chapel Store) at: http://thechapelstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=22386
- Raising a Modern Day Knight (Christian Book) at: https://www.christianbook.com/fathers-guiding-authentic-manhood-revised-edition/robert-lewis/9781589973091/pd/973097
- Raising a Modern Day Knight (Amazon) at: https://www.amazon.com/Raising-Modern-Day-Knight-Fathers-Authentic/dp/1589973097
- Raising a Modern Day Knight (Walmart) at: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Raising-a-Modern-Day-Knight/5289033