2 Corinthians 12:1-10 “Heaven and God’s Grace”
2 Corinthians 12:1-10 “Heaven and God's Grace”
1. A Vision Of Heaven From A Preacher In Paradise (v.1-6)
2. God's Sufficient Grace For A Thorn In The Flesh (v.7-10)
5 Principles from 2 Corinthians 12:1-10:
1. God knows how to balance burdens and blessings, suffering and glory.
2. Not all sickness are caused by sin.
3. There is something worse than sickness, and that is sin.
4. Physical suffering doesn’t have to be a barrier to effective Christian service.
5. We can always rest in God’s Word.